Velocity Reviews

-   -   Beginer need helppp!! (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t85450-beginer-need-helppp.html)

My and I 08-24-2004 07:08 PM

Beginer need helppp!!

Hi all,
I have never used asp.net so here I am to try it!
So, when I try to run my project I recive an error like this:

"Error while trying to run project : Unable to start debugging on the web
server.
The server does not support debugging of asp.net or atl server applications.
Run setup to install the vs.net server components..."

I have IIS running, virtual directory created and I have almost all dotnet
tools instaled on my machine (xp professional sp2 ).
What should I do?

Thanks.....

clintonG 08-24-2004 07:46 PM

Re: Beginer need helppp!!

Make sure you have used IIS Management Console to configure
the directory where the web is located as a Virtual Application.

--
<%= Clinton Gallagher, "Twice the Results -- Half the Cost"
Architectural & e-Business Consulting -- Software Development