Velocity Reviews

-   -   Firebird Java Window location screwed up -- help (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8541-firebird-java-window-location-screwed-up-help.html)

OSIRIS 02-06-2004 05:05 PM

Firebird Java Window location screwed up -- help

I am using Mozilla Firebird 0.7. I have a problem that started only a few days
ago. I was on a tech support site and reading a bunch of replies from various
people (or something like that - I forget exactly) -- suddenly one of the
windows opened up, not centered on the screen as the others had been, but way
down in the lower right hand corner with only a bit of the pane showing. I
could drag it into the centre and read it OK, but I don't know what caused that.

Now today, I just went to techtv.com and tried to view a video and the window
that opened did the same thing. Over the past few days I've seen that happen
whenever a pane opened up. I have pop-up blocking turned on so it's not a
normal pop-up; probably some Javascript thingy.

I think the first one may have somehow changed a setting somewhere but I don't
know where to look.