Velocity Reviews

-   -   Configuration setting to print backgrounds? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8530-configuration-setting-to-print-backgrounds.html)

Gwen Morse 02-02-2004 05:16 PM

Configuration setting to print backgrounds?

Mozilla won't print things like shaded rows/colums. That is, when I
print a page with background images and/or shaded columns/rows in a
table, _from Mozilla_ my printer prints the page as if it was a plain
text document with no shaded areas. The printer will print out shaded
documents properly if I print using another app (like OpenOffice).

How do I change my settings so that shaded tables will print as such,
from Mozilla?

Gwen

Caffeine Junkie 02-02-2004 06:08 PM

Re: Configuration setting to print backgrounds?

On 2/2/2004 12:16 PM, Gwen Morse wrote:

> How do I change my settings so that shaded tables will print as such,
> from Mozilla?

File Menu / Page Setup / Formats & Options / Options / Print Background

--
CJ

Tono 02-03-2004 08:32 PM

Caffeine Junkie wrote:
> On 2/2/2004 12:16 PM, Gwen Morse wrote:
>
>> How do I change my settings so that shaded tables will print as such,
>> from Mozilla?

> File Menu / Page Setup / Formats & Options / Options / Print Background

I like the ink savings when not printing the background, but it's nice
to know now that I can also print the background if I want to.

Thanks,
Tono