[ANN] dokkit 0.4.0 released!
version 0.4.0 of dokkit has been released!
1 Changes from version 0.3.0
* improved support for partials and nested layouts
* added cache support
* easy environment setup with the introduction of a configuration
* a lot of code refactoring and bug fixes
2 What's dokkit?
dokkit is a document generator written in ruby that is suitable for
static websites generation too.
dokkit uses formatters like deplate and maruku to generate
documents in a large variety of output formats.
dokkit's features are:
* a smart building system based on rake
* a templating system based on ERB
* a flexible configuration system based on YAML that supports
shared configuration files and 'in header' configuration
* an extensible formatting system that uses deplate and maruku as
* convention over configuration: for example, you don't need to give
the layout name to use if a layout with the same name of the
processed document is found in doc/layouts folder
* support for nested layouts
* support for partials
* support for caching
With dokkit you can:
* generate static websites
* generate many types of documents in many formats (html, tex, plain
* write your documents using a simple wiki syntax and get high
quality latex output
* generate different output formats from the same source document
* use models to quickly generate the documents you want (static
websites, reports, howtos, guides, presentations, etc.)
* simply derive new documentation models from the existing ones
* simply modify existing models to fit your needs
dokkit aims to be modular and extensible: you can add new formatters and
helpers and easily extend document functionalities.
See dokkit website for further informations and tutorials.
sudo gem install dokkit
From subversion repository:
svn co http://dokkit.rubyforge.org/svn/dokkit-core/trunk/
This announce has been generate with dokkit on Tue Jul 22 07:46:33 +0000
|All times are GMT. The time now is 01:33 AM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.