Velocity Reviews

-   -   Need to find instructor, courseware for Ruby class (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t851332-need-to-find-instructor-courseware-for-ruby-class.html)

Andrew P. Tasi 07-01-2008 03:50 PM

Need to find instructor, courseware for Ruby class

Sorry for the commercial nature of this posting, but the company for which I work (Exceed Education - an IT Training firm) is looking for a Ruby or RoR instructor that would be interested in teaching a Ruby language class on contract. We have a specific need for a client in NJ later this month.

If that fits you, or if you've developed
courseware for Ruby or Rails, please contact me.

Regards,
Andrew P. Tasi
Exceed Education - www.exceededucation.com
aptasi@yahoo.com or atasi@exceededucation.com