Velocity Reviews

-   -   User Agent with 1.6 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8508-user-agent-with-1-6-a.html)

buck naked 01-24-2004 10:42 PM

User Agent with 1.6

Isn't there a way to change how Mozilla identifies itself under 1.6? I use
several sites that only accept IE, and I'm not about to go back to the evil
empire now (yes...even though I'm posting from OE).

Any ideas?

Alvaro G. Vicario 01-24-2004 11:02 PM

Re: User Agent with 1.6

*** "buck naked" <bnaked@your.mom> escribió/wrote (25 ene 2004):
> Isn't there a way to change how Mozilla identifies itself under 1.6?
> I use several sites that only accept IE, and I'm not about to go back
> to the evil empire now (yes...even though I'm posting from OE).

Check <http://extensionroom.mozdev.org/>, there're some extensions that do
this. I personally use Prefbar, which also does some cute stuff.

--
-+ Álvaro G. Vicario - Burgos, Spain - ICQ 46788716
+- http://www.demogracia.com (la web de humor para mayores de 100 años)

A Hess 01-25-2004 12:06 AM

Re: User Agent with 1.6

Somewhere around 1/24/04 2:42 PM, buck naked typed wildly with reckless
abandon:

http://uabar.mozdev.org/source.html
http://chrispederick.myacen.com/work...agentswitcher/

buck naked 01-25-2004 12:51 AM

Re: User Agent with 1.6

"A Hess" <amphibian@myrealbox.com> wrote in message
> Somewhere around 1/24/04 2:42 PM, buck naked typed wildly with reckless
> abandon:
>
> > Isn't there a way to change how Mozilla identifies itself under 1.6? I

use
> > several sites that only accept IE, and I'm not about to go back to the

evil
> > empire now (yes...even though I'm posting from OE).
> >
> > Any ideas?
> >

> http://uabar.mozdev.org/source.html
> http://chrispederick.myacen.com/work...agentswitcher/

Thanks!