Velocity Reviews

-   -   Create a Datatable from a SQL datatable column shema? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t85024-create-a-datatable-from-a-sql-datatable-column-shema.html)

jg 08-17-2004 09:10 PM

Create a Datatable from a SQL datatable column shema?

I need to create a DataTable object, but I dont want to add columns
programatically, the DataTable should have columns based on a Table in my
SQL database.
How can I create a DataTable with column structure based on a SQL database?

Thanks

=?Utf-8?B?U2hhaWxlc2ggSmFubnU=?= 08-17-2004 09:43 PM

RE: Create a Datatable from a SQL datatable column shema?

use dataadapter and dataset. fill the dataset with data from table in the
database.