Velocity Reviews

-   -   missing headers to build dl (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t848346-missing-headers-to-build-dl.html)

Neal Reid 02-22-2008 09:33 PM

missing headers to build dl

I have all of ruby 1.8.4 running on my OS 10.2.8 mac - nearly...

When I try running extcon.rb in the ext/dl results in
checking for windows.h... no
checking for dlfcn.h... no
so of course the bundle is never built.

Search high, search low, search other macs, I cannot find the
correct header files (i.e. the windows.h file is not the one found
in XP)

I tried, just for jollies, installing the dl.bundle from a 10.4
machine - but the libraries (not too surprisingly) don't line up.

Anybody know where I might find these 2 header files?

--
M for N in address to mail reply