Velocity Reviews

-   -   Export to Excel Spreadsheet (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t845686-export-to-excel-spreadsheet.html)

CORPO. ALAN MACIEL 11-12-2007 04:20 PM

Export to Excel Spreadsheet

Hi Everyone,

=20 I'm looking for a reporter for Ruby, I need to export some data to a
predefined Excel spreadsheet, I am trying to use jasper but I can't find
a good tutorial.

Thanks in advance=20

Lloyd Linklater 11-12-2007 06:02 PM

Re: Export to Excel Spreadsheet

CORPO. ALAN MACIEL wrote:
> I'm looking for a reporter for Ruby, I need to export some data to a
> predefined Excel spreadsheet, I am trying to use jasper but I can't find
> a good tutorial.

This was found with a cursory look at an archive search:

excel = WIN32OLE.new('Excel.Application')
workbook = excel.Workbooks.Open('c:\temp\MyWorkbook.xls')

http://rubyonwindows.blogspot.com/20...plication.html
http://rubyonwindows.blogspot.com/20...-workbook.html
http://rubyonwindows.blogspot.com/search/label/excel

The archive is a good place to start with questions like this.