[ANN] mms2r 1.1.11 Released
mms2r version 1.1.11 has been released!
MMS2R is a library that decodes the parts of an MMS message to disk while
stripping out advertising injected by the cellphone carriers. MMS messages are
multipart email and the carriers often inject branding into these messages. Use
MMS2R if you want to get at the real user generated content from a MMS without
having to deal with the cruft from the carriers.
If MMS2R is not aware of a particular carrier no extra processing is done
to the MMS other than decoding and consolidating its media.
Contact the author to add additional carriers to be processed by the
library. Suggestions and patches appreciated and welcomed!
Corpus of carriers currently processed by MMS2R:
* Alltel => message.alltel.com
* AT&T => mms.att.net
* AT&T/Cingular => mmode.com
* Cingular => mms.mycingular.com
* Cingular => cingularme.com
* Dobson/Cellular One => mms.dobson.net
* Helio => mms.myhelio.com
* Nextel => messaging.nextel.com
* Orange (Poland) => mmsemail.orange.pl
* Orange (France) => orange.fr
* Sprint => pm.sprint.com
* Sprint => messaging.sprintpcs.com
* T-Mobile => tmomail.net
* Verizon => vzwpix.com
* Verizon => vtext.com
## 1.1.11 / 2007-10-20 (Dr. Armand Skagerakk Frederickshaven)
* minor fix for attachment_fu where it might call #path on the cgi temp file
that is returned by get_attachment
* renamed a_t_t_media.rb to att_media.rb to make it autotest happy
* masthead.jpg misplaced in mms2r_t_mobile_media_ignore.yml (Layton Wedgeworth)
* overridden SprintMedia#process failed to accept block (Layton Wedgeworth)
* added method_deprecated to help mark methods that are going to be deprecated
in preparation of 1.2.x release
* #get_number marked deprecated, use #number instead
* #get_subject marked deprecated, use #subject instead
* #get_body marked deprecated, use #body instead
* #get_text marked deprecated, use #default_text instead
* #get_attachment marked deprecated, use #attachment instead
* #get_media marked deprecated, use #default_media instead
|All times are GMT. The time now is 03:55 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.