Velocity Reviews

-   -   XML as web service method's input parameter (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t844037-xml-as-web-service-methods-input-parameter.html)

Miquel 09-13-2007 01:36 PM

XML as web service method's input parameter

Hi there

I'm trying to fill a web service method's input parameter with an XML
and the SOAP message appears without this parameter content.

Should I do something to use a XML as a parameter (like php does using
word any)?

Thanks in advance

Best regards

Miquel

Miquel 09-13-2007 04:26 PM

Re: XML as web service method's input parameter

EL Thu, 13 Sep 2007 22:36:34 +0900
Miquel <ktalanet@yahoo.es> escrigu=C3=A9:

> Hi there
>=20
> I'm trying to fill a web service method's input parameter with an XML
> and the SOAP message appears without this parameter content.
>=20
> Should I do something to use a XML as a parameter (like php does using
> word any)?
>=20
> Thanks in advance
>=20
> Best regards
>=20
>=20
> Miquel
>=20

I have the response...using SOAPElements

Bye

Miquel