Velocity Reviews

-   -   New Venture (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t838161-new-venture.html)

Jason 02-13-2007 04:25 PM

New Venture

All,

I am looking for a senior engineer in the NYC area. I want this person
to be a part of my core development team as my company grows. We are
currently funded, and have an off shore team delivering phase one of the
product. You would be responsible for technical vision of the
organization and maintaining the product.

It is a wonderful opportunity and I am very flexible. This is not a full
time gig yet..

Let me know!

Jason