[ANN] ObjectiveView 'Community' SD Magazine
ObjectiveView is a free 'not for profit' software development magazine.
It is a collobaration between the editor, writers and web distribution
No money changes hands between anyone involved in the magazine.
Issue 9 had 40,000+ hits. And is still clocking up 2k hits a month.
We're posting this message to newsgroups that are relevent to the
magazine content. See article list below for why.
Any probles, email abuse AT objectiveviewmagazine.com.
ISSUE 10 Is Now Out - See www.objectiveviewmagazine.com
* Kent Beck Interview - (General SD interest, refactoring, XP, etc.)
* C# 2.0 & 3.0 Overview - (relevent to C# developers.)
* Refactoring Databases - (relevent to developers using databases,
* OODBMS Revisited - (relevent to developers using databases)
* How to Work with Legacy Code (Examples in C++)
* Grady Booch on SOA - (General Software Architecture)
* Kevlin Henney - Why the Waterfall Fails (Agile / Process discussion).
* Matt Stephens - Ruby - I Love You (Not) (Ruby developers / potential
developers) - see also issue 9.
* Ed Yourdon - Structured Analysis - A Retrospective (Historical
perspectives. know your roots!)
* TDD - Treating Tests as Code (Java code, test driven development
* EA's Model/Code Sync Features (Product overview, relevent to
developers using UML)
Want to write for ObjectiveView? Email oveditor AT
objectiveviewmagazine.com - interested in many topics.
|All times are GMT. The time now is 05:19 PM.|
Powered by vBulletin®. Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
SEO by vBSEO ©2010, Crawlability, Inc.