Velocity Reviews

-   -   setting relative addressing in composer refuses to work (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8361-setting-relative-addressing-in-composer-refuses-to-work.html)

ken 12-10-2003 07:11 PM

setting relative addressing in composer refuses to work

I'm trying to use relative links in composer, but when i click the url
box for setting the background image, it gives the correct
.../../whatever.jpg in the path window.

But when i say ok and look in html sourcs, i get url(file///whatever)

I can't do anything to get rid of the absolute addressing, i want the
relative addressing.

If i delete the absolute addressing line in html source and put in the
correct img-src= and then go back into normal view, then look back at
html source, it been put back to url(file///

And its driving me round the bloody bend.

To the point where i'm swearing :o)

I started the page by saving before i inserted any image or text, which
is supposed to set composer to use relative addressing. But i re-opened
it later to set the background image, and now the bloody thing refuses
to use anything but Absolute addressing.

All i can do is go and vi the file externally, but thats a complete
ballach and should'nt be necessary.

This is happening with all my html pages created in composer.

Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Can anybody help