Velocity Reviews

-   -   Flash Plugin (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8339-flash-plugin.html)

James Messick 11-30-2003 01:29 PM

Flash Plugin

I downloaded the Macromedia Flash pluging and installed it. The plugin
is in Mozilla's plugin folder, but flash applications still won't play.
What gives? TIA

jem

dantu 12-01-2003 03:06 AM

Re: Flash Plugin

James Messick wrote:

> I downloaded the Macromedia Flash pluging and installed it. The plugin
> is in Mozilla's plugin folder, but flash applications still won't
> play. What gives? TIA
>
> jem

James

Did you run the Flash Player installer?

James Messick 12-01-2003 05:59 AM

Re: Flash Plugin

dantu wrote:
> James Messick wrote:
>
>> I downloaded the Macromedia Flash pluging and installed it. The plugin
>> is in Mozilla's plugin folder, but flash applications still won't
>> play. What gives? TIA
>>
>> jem
>>

> James
>
> Did you run the Flash Player installer?

Yes

James Messick 12-01-2003 05:59 AM

Re: Flash Plugin

dantu wrote:

> James Messick wrote:
>
>> I downloaded the Macromedia Flash pluging and installed it. The plugin
>> is in Mozilla's plugin folder, but flash applications still won't
>> play. What gives? TIA
>>
>> jem
>>

> James
>
> Did you run the Flash Player installer?

That is yes, if you're referring to the exe I downloaded from the
Macromedia site.

dantu 12-01-2003 06:08 AM

Re: Flash Plugin

James Messick wrote:

> dantu wrote:
>
>> James Messick wrote:
>>
>>> I downloaded the Macromedia Flash pluging and installed it. The
>>> plugin is in Mozilla's plugin folder, but flash applications still
>>> won't play. What gives? TIA
>>>
>>> jem
>>>

>> James
>>
>> Did you run the Flash Player installer?
>>

> That is yes, if you're referring to the exe I downloaded from the
> Macromedia site.

As per
http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/windows.html#Flash

You have to download and run the Flash Player installer