Velocity Reviews

-   -   [ANN] Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting Monday, Sept 11 Reminder (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t833408-ann-phoenix-ruby-user-group-meeting-monday-sept-11-reminder.html)

James Britt 09-11-2006 03:44 AM

[ANN] Phoenix Ruby User Group Meeting Monday, Sept 11 Reminder

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group will hold its September meeting on Monday,
September 11, 2006, at 6:15pm.

The meeting will be held at facilities graciously provided by Cyclone
Commerce.

Please see the group site at:

http://rubyaz.org/groups/prug/

for a map and directions.

Topics: I think I'll be talking about manipulating Trac project data
with Ruby. I've some Rake tasks for a some common tasks, and have been
experimenting with integrating integration tests with the Trac wiki.

There's a fair chance I'll be speaking pretty extemporaneously.

Plus, as always, whatever people feel compelled to talk about. It's
always good.

We've made a habit of going off to the Havana Cafe on Bell Road and 64th
Street after the meeting

map: http://rubyurl.com/7r9

If you cannot make the meeting, but are free later on (8:30-ish),
consider meeting up at the restaurant.

(And if you do, please first call James Britt (see
http://rubyaz.org/groups/prug/ for the number) so a big enough table is
reserved.)

The Phoenix Ruby Users Group meets on the second Monday of every month
(baring holidays), at 6:15pm, at Cyclone Commerce. Snacks and soda, too!

http://rubyaz.org

Thanks!

--
James Britt

"Design depends largely on constraints."
- Charles Eames