Velocity Reviews

-   -   Commit emails for RubyForge Subversion projects (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t829055-commit-emails-for-rubyforge-subversion-projects.html)

Tom Copeland 02-27-2006 02:08 PM

Commit emails for RubyForge Subversion projects

Hi all -

Commit emails are now available for folks with RubyForge projects that
use Subversion!

Short version:

- create a new email list: myproject-commits or some such

- put in a support request here:
http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=1...=5&func=browse
and select the "svn-commit-emails" category.

Long version:

http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniord..._emails_a.html

Yours,

tom

Tsume 02-27-2006 05:04 PM

Re: Commit emails for RubyForge Subversion projects

On Mon, 2006-02-27 at 23:08 +0900, Tom Copeland wrote:
> Hi all -
>
> Commit emails are now available for folks with RubyForge projects that
> use Subversion!
>
> Short version:
>
> - create a new email list: myproject-commits or some such
>
> - put in a support request here:
> http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=1...=5&func=browse
> and select the "svn-commit-emails" category.
>
> Long version:
>
> http://tomcopeland.blogs.com/juniord..._emails_a.html
>
> Yours,
>
> tom

Do you support CIA?

Tsume

Tom Copeland 02-27-2006 07:13 PM

Re: Commit emails for RubyForge Subversion projects

006/02/commit_emails_a.h
> > tml

> Do you support CIA?

Hm, this is the first I've heard of that... looks pretty nifty, though!
If you want, file an RFE for it here:

http://rubyforge.org/tracker/?atid=1...=5&func=browse

and I'll see what I can do...

Yours,