Velocity Reviews

-   -   Embed ruby inside rubycocoa app? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t827313-embed-ruby-inside-rubycocoa-app.html)

Ezra Zygmuntowicz 12-27-2005 10:00 PM

Embed ruby inside rubycocoa app?

Hey there list-

I was wondering if someone could help me with a little rubycocoa
question. How would i go about embedding the ruby interpreter binary
inside the .app bundle that gets generated by xcode when I build my
project? I would like to be able to distribute my application to
other osx computers in the office on Tiger and Panther.

Is there a preferred way to do this? Or can someone point to docs
that describe this process anywhere please?

Thanks-
-Ezra