Velocity Reviews

-   -   Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t827037-recruitment-translators-for-new-ruby-gettext-package.html)

Masao Mutoh 12-17-2005 07:21 AM

Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

Hi all,

I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
next weekend.

And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.

Now,
English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

Are there anyone who can translate it to other
languages ?

If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

Thanks in adavance,
Masao

[1]Ruby GetText Package is a Native Language Support Library
and Tools which modeled after GNU gettext package.
http://rubyforge.org/projects/gettext/

--
:% Masao Mutoh<mutoh@highway.ne.jp>

Karel Miarka 12-17-2005 01:11 PM

Re: Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

Hi,

I'll be glad to translate the messages to Czech. Please send me some
short howto.

Thanks,
Karel - kajism at yahoo dot com

Laurent Sansonetti 12-17-2005 01:21 PM

On 12/17/05, Masao Mutoh <mutoh@highway.ne.jp> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
> next weekend.
>
> And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.
>
> Now,
> English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
> Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.

French too! You forgot me Masao :-)

Cheers
Laurent

Masao Mutoh 12-17-2005 02:01 PM

Re: Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

Hi Laurent,

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:21:46 +0900
Laurent Sansonetti <laurent.sansonetti@gmail.com> wrote:

> On 12/17/05, Masao Mutoh <mutoh@highway.ne.jp> wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
> > next weekend.
> >
> > And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.
> >
> > Now,
> > English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
> > Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.
> >

> French too! You forgot me Masao :-)

Oops, I'm so sorry m(__)m.
French has been supported for long time ;).

--
:% Masao Mutoh<mutoh@highway.ne.jp>

Jakub Hegenbart 12-17-2005 02:17 PM

Re: Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

> Oops, I'm so sorry m(__)m.
> French has been supported for long time ;)

Am I out of luck with Czech, too?

Jakub

Masao Mutoh 12-17-2005 02:32 PM

Re: Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

Hi Karel,

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 22:11:10 +0900
Karel Miarka <kajism@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'll be glad to translate the messages to Czech. Please send me some
> short howto.

I'll send them soon.

Thanks in advance ;).

--
:% Masao Mutoh<mutoh@highway.ne.jp>

Masao Mutoh 12-17-2005 02:34 PM

Re: Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

Hi,

On Sat, 17 Dec 2005 23:17:14 +0900
Jakub Hegenbart <kyosuke@seznam.cz> wrote:

> > Oops, I'm so sorry m(__)m.
> > French has been supported for long time ;)

> Am I out of luck with Czech, too?

Czech was reserved by Karel.

Anyway thanks!

--
:% Masao Mutoh<mutoh@highway.ne.jp>

bifacial@gmail.com 12-17-2005 03:20 PM

Re: Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

I'll be glad to translate it into Russian and/or Ukrainian. Please send
me some materials and I'll get to work.

Thanks,
BiFacial <bifacial@gmail.com>

Damphyr 12-18-2005 06:22 PM

Masao Mutoh wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
> next weekend.
>
> And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.
>
> Now,
> English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
> Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.
>
> Are there anyone who can translate it to other
> languages ?
>
> If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.
>
> Thanks in adavance,
> Masao

I can do greek.
V.-

--
http://www.braveworld.net/riva

http://www.freemail.gr - δωρεάν υπηρεσία ηλεκτρονικού ταχυδρομείου.

Masao Mutoh 12-19-2005 01:26 PM

Re: Recruitment translators for new Ruby-GetText-Package

Hi Eero,

On Mon, 19 Dec 2005 04:25:15 +0900
Eero Saynatkari <ruby-forum-reg@mailinator.com> wrote:

> Masao Mutoh wrote:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > I'll release the new version of Ruby-GetText-Package[1]
> > next weekend.
> >
> > And I hope to support a lot of language as possible.
> >
> > Now,
> > English, German, Italian, Japanese, Koren,
> > Portuguese(Brazil), Spanish are reserved.
> >
> > Are there anyone who can translate it to other
> > languages ?
> >
> > If you're interested in, e-mail me, please.

> Still having SMTP issues :/
>
> I can do Finnish.

Great!

Translate all of the files in attached tar ball, please.

HOWTO:
http://ponx.s5.xrea.com/hiki/hiki.cg...text-translate

Thanks in advance,
Masao.