Velocity Reviews

-   -   Moving to new controller in functional test (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t824541-moving-to-new-controller-in-functional-test.html)

Ben Burdick 09-19-2005 10:56 PM

Moving to new controller in functional test

I have been banging my head on this...

post {:controller => 'login', :action => 'login'}, {:invite_id =>
@invite_to_lee_space.id}

is a line that is giving me syntax errors in a functional test - i
cannot see why though - any thought?

Ara.T.Howard 09-19-2005 11:11 PM

Re: Moving to new controller in functional test

On Tue, 20 Sep 2005, Ben Burdick wrote:

> I have been banging my head on this...
>
> post {:controller => 'login', :action => 'login'}, {:invite_id => > @invite_to_lee_space.id}
>
> is a line that is giving me syntax errors in a functional test - i cannot see
> why though - any thought?

post(
{:controller => 'login', :action => 'login'},
{:invite_id => > @invite_to_lee_space.id}
)

ruby thinks the first hash is a block passed to 'post'.

hth.

-a