Velocity Reviews

-   -   [JOB] Ruby/XP developer position in Redwood City, CA (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t823647-job-ruby-xp-developer-position-in-redwood-city-ca.html)

Jos Backus 08-16-2005 05:21 PM

[JOB] Ruby/XP developer position in Redwood City, CA

A recruiter recently contacted me about a Ruby Developer opening with a
company in Redwood City, CA. This full-time position requires one to feel
comfortable in an Agile/XP development environment. I researched this a little
bit and have come to the conclusion that it is not for me.

If you're interested in this position, let me know and I'll forward your
contact information.

--
Jos Backus
jos at catnook.com