Velocity Reviews

-   -   Looking for Web Based Help Desk Solution (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t82357-looking-for-web-based-help-desk-solution.html)

Kenneth Keeley 07-09-2004 01:05 AM

Looking for Web Based Help Desk Solution

Hi,
We need to create a web based Help Desk for a small IT Department. This
solution would need to be low cost (i.e. $0.00) if possible. It would only
need to be basic to start with and could be enhanced over time as the
need/demand increases. We would like it to be asp or asp.net based. Does
anybody know of some great examples of this sort of thing to help use get
started in the creation of this project.

Thanks
Kenneth

TJS 07-09-2004 01:59 AM

Re: Looking for Web Based Help Desk Solution

google this

"help desk" asp.net

j.jacobi@circletech.co.nz 08-13-2012 01:47 AM

Re: Looking for Web Based Help Desk Solution

Circle Technologies is looking for a Voulrentrey IT Helpdesk staff which would work over the interenet. Experince with IT Helpdesk is essiental but is not required if you are excellent with computers

Email Me For More Details : j.jacobi@circletech.co.nz

Web : circletech.co.nz

Amit Adlakha 08-22-2012 12:52 PM

Re: Looking for Web Based Help Desk Solution

Hello Kenneth,

We are having 6+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing and implementation in Software Development Industry.

We have extensive experience with C#, Vb.Net, ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, Javascript, JQuery, XML, OOPs, Webservices, Crystal Reports, LINQ, WCF, WPF, Windows Applications and MSSQL Server 2000/2005/2008.

We've also worked on ASP.NET MVC framework 1.0 and 2.0.
We've also worked on various third party controls like Telerik rad, Devexpress.

You can mail me your detailed project requirements at amita@whizkraft.net.

Here is my skype id:- whizkraftindia.Please send me request on my skype id for further discussion.

Looking forward to see your kind response.

Thanks,
Amit