Velocity Reviews

-   -   Hamburg.rb (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t821924-hamburg-rb.html)

Stephan Kämper 05-19-2005 05:23 PM

Hamburg.rb

Hi all,

this time we announce it earlier:

Hamburg.rb will meet again

When:
Wednesday, June 1st, 2005 at 1800 hrs

Where:
Stresemannstrasse 144, Hamburg, Germany

How to get there: Take the S-Bahn to "Holstenstrasse" (near to the
Theatre/Musical Hall "Neue Flora) and you're nearly there.

Happy rubying

Stephan

pat eyler 05-19-2005 10:04 PM

Re: Hamburg.rb

*i* *am* **so** *jealous*. Have a great meeting!

On 5/19/05, Stephan K=E4mper <Stephan.Kaemper@schleswig-holstein.de> wrote:
> Hi all,
>=20
> this time we announce it earlier:
>=20
> Hamburg.rb will meet again
>=20
> When:
> Wednesday, June 1st, 2005 at 1800 hrs
>=20
> Where:
> Stresemannstrasse 144, Hamburg, Germany
>=20
> How to get there: Take the S-Bahn to "Holstenstrasse" (near to the
> Theatre/Musical Hall "Neue Flora) and you're nearly there.
>=20
> Happy rubying
>=20
> Stephan
>=20
>=20

--=20
thanks,
-pate
We are often unable to tell people what they need to know, because
they want to know something else, and would therefore only
misunderstand what we said
- the Raven (George MacDonald, Lilith)

csshsh@gmail.com 05-27-2005 05:29 AM

Re: Hamburg.rb

Darn! I would love to come, but I'm just get off the plane 15 mins
before the meeting :/