Velocity Reviews

-   -   Unread messages not showing (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8218-unread-messages-not-showing.html)

longtungd1 10-23-2003 08:47 PM

Unread messages not showing

I'm using 1.5. Even though I have mesages & threads set to All under
View menu, still doesn't display read newsgroup messages. Any ideas?
Thanks much.

Leonidas Jones 10-27-2003 01:06 AM

Re: Unread messages not showing

longtungd1 wrote:

> I'm using 1.5. Even though I have mesages & threads set to All under
> View menu, still doesn't display read newsgroup messages. Any ideas?
> Thanks much.

Try setting it to Unread, closing Moz completely, including Quick Start,
then open MOzMila and set it to ALl again, see if it sticks.

Lee
--
Leonidas Jones
Mozilla Champion