Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: ASPNET Account Gets Locked (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t81880-re-aspnet-account-gets-locked.html)

Scott Allen 07-02-2004 02:59 AM

Re: ASPNET Account Gets Locked

This could be happening due to failed login attempts on the ASPNET
user account. I'd turn on security auditing and track when and where
the login attempts are coming from.

Does the ASP.NET application ever run? In other words, could the
ASPNET password be misconfigured in machine.config?

To learn more about enabling auditing, check out:
http://www.pluralsight.com/keith/boo...eauditing.html

HTH,

--
Scott