Velocity Reviews

-   -   Re: How to make a web page on CD or DVD? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t818605-re-how-to-make-a-web-page-on-cd-or-dvd.html)

Hot-Text 01-25-2012 09:24 PM

"Mr Bean" <MrBean@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:I-ednevMiZqoroDSnZ2dnUVZ_rOdnZ2d@westnet.com.au...

> What I want to do - make the web page available for d/load as .iso
> file, burn CD and that CD would start autmatically if inserted into
> CD/DVD drive.
>
> If Autostart is not selected, how index.html can be executed to start
> the web page from CD.
>
> Link to any tutorial would be great. For some reason I can't formulated
> the right question and I'm getting all sorts of stuff except what I
> really want.

MicroWeb

MicroWeb allows you to create a working web site on a CD-ROM.
Using a web browser, a user can run cgi programs as well as view html files on the CD-ROM.
To view the website the end user only has to run the microweb.exe program on the CD-more...
ROM, there is nothing to configure.

@ < http://indigostar.com/ >

--
Disallow: /