Velocity Reviews

-   -   Setting a configurable time-out setting for all the communication initiated with Remoting object. (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t81734-setting-a-configurable-time-out-setting-for-all-the-communication-initiated-with-remoting-object.html)

Srinivasa Raghavan Sethuraman 06-30-2004 10:05 AM

Setting a configurable time-out setting for all the communication initiated with Remoting object.

Hi

I have .Net Service Component making a call to the Remoting
Component(Server Activated Singleton) through Remoting Client. I need to
set setting a configurable time-out setting for all the communication
initiated with Remoting object by the remoting client.

Please suggest me a solution regarding this.

Thanks
Srinivasa Raghavan