Velocity Reviews

-   -   .NET changes automatically the decimal symbol??? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t81705-net-changes-automatically-the-decimal-symbol.html)

Andrés Giraldo 06-29-2004 10:55 PM

.NET changes automatically the decimal symbol???

Hi!

I have a a store procedure in SQL Server 2000 that returns a decimal
field, if I run the sp in SQL Server it shows me the '.' as the decimal
symbol, as is configured in the regional settings in the control panel.

Now, I use the store procedure as the datasource of a asp.net datagrid
and a asp.net textbox, but it shows me the ',' as the decimal symbol.

Hows that possible?, the database server, the application server and the
client, are the same machine, and it's configured to use the '.' as the
decimal symbol in the regional settings in the control panel.

How can I fix that?

Thanks a lot!