Velocity Reviews

-   -   Getting Windows Controls to Interact with Web Controls (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t81633-getting-windows-controls-to-interact-with-web-controls.html)

lltaylor 06-29-2004 09:47 AM

Getting Windows Controls to Interact with Web Controls

Hello,

Does anyone know if windows controls can interact with web controls or
vice versa.

For example, I would like to have a web page with a Windows Tree
Control embedded, and use that windows control to navigate around the
web application and interact with other web controls.

I know there is a web tree control available, however I was just
wondering if anyone has had any success in getting these two types
controls to interact.

Any pointers would be very welcome,

Lloyd

Steve C. Orr [MVP, MCSD] 06-30-2004 07:16 AM

Re: Getting Windows Controls to Interact with Web Controls

This kind of code interaction is not easy, but it can be done.
Here's some reading on the subject for you:
http://samples.gotdotnet.com/quickst...eSourcing.aspx
http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/is...h/default.aspx

--
I hope this helps,