Velocity Reviews

-   -   One simple question about HyperLink, Urgent, thanks (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t81553-one-simple-question-about-hyperlink-urgent-thanks.html)

Edward 06-28-2004 01:37 PM

One simple question about HyperLink, Urgent, thanks

I've one datagrid and one frame with id ="frmdetail",

in the datagrid, there is one template column which includes one HyperLink,

<asp:HyperLink id="detaillnk" runat="server" text='detail'
Target='frmdetail' NavigateUrl='someurl' ></asp:HyperLink>

but when I clicked , it was shown in one new window.

Thank you, wait for the answer online...

John Timney \(Microsoft MVP\) 06-28-2004 02:37 PM

Re: One simple question about HyperLink, Urgent, thanks

Target='frmdetail' relates to the window that you want the URL to open into,
if your exisiting window is not called this it will spawn a new window and
name it frmdetail when the link is clicked.

--
Regards

John Timney
Microsoft Regional Director
Microsoft MVP

Edward 06-28-2004 03:40 PM

Re: One simple question about HyperLink, Urgent, thanks

Thanks, John.

if I want the DataGrid to set the frame src in the same page , how to do it?

BTW, I used Microsoft TreeView, its treenode can set Target to frame in the
same page. Why datagrid cannot ?

"John Timney (Microsoft MVP)" <timneyj@despammed.com> 写入消息新闻
:e$Eal7RXEHA.4064@TK2MSFTNGP11.phx.gbl...