Velocity Reviews

-   -   Download Manager problem (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8155-download-manager-problem.html)

Orlando 10-06-2003 07:19 AM

Download Manager problem

Some time ago, i have installed a download manager from fresh devices.
I've uninstaled it, and downloading worked normally again with IE. Now,
i am using mozilla, but when i click on a download link, this download
manager appears, stating it couldnt handle the download - so i have to
'save target link as...' in order to start a download. Anyone knows how
to make things working again properly?

Ed Mullen 10-06-2003 01:43 PM

Re: Download Manager problem

Orlando wrote:

> Some time ago, i have installed a download manager from fresh devices.
> I've uninstaled it, and downloading worked normally again with IE. Now,
> i am using mozilla, but when i click on a download link, this download
> manager appears, stating it couldnt handle the download - so i have to
> 'save target link as...' in order to start a download. Anyone knows how
> to make things working again properly?

What download manager? Not at all sure what you mean by "from fresh
devices."

--
Ed Mullen - Mozilla Champion
http://edmullen.net

Indigo Moon Man 10-06-2003 01:50 PM

Re: Download Manager problem

Ed Mullen <ed@edmullen.net> spake thusly:
> Orlando wrote:
>
>> Some time ago, i have installed a download manager from fresh devices.
>> I've uninstaled it, and downloading worked normally again with IE. Now,
>> i am using mozilla, but when i click on a download link, this download
>> manager appears, stating it couldnt handle the download - so i have to
>> 'save target link as...' in order to start a download. Anyone knows how
>> to make things working again properly?
>>

> What download manager? Not at all sure what you mean by "from fresh
> devices."

He's talking about the download manager available from...
http://www.freshdevices.com/

--
A good summary of my beliefs:
http://www.upci.org/doctrine