Velocity Reviews

-   -   [Instiki] How do I delete pages needed no more? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t814365-instiki-how-do-i-delete-pages-needed-no-more.html)

Takashi & Kayoko Sano 04-28-2004 01:41 AM

[Instiki] How do I delete pages needed no more?

Hi David and ruby-talk list mates,

As I mentioned in the subject, could you tell me how can I
delete pages needed no more on Instiki? (I also added an entry
of this question in Instiki site's FAQ page leaving answer
section empty.)

If it's already explained in somewhere, could you direct me to
it? I couldn't find one or figure it out myself.

By the way, Instiki is very cool and I'm greatly thankful for
it, David!

TIA

Takashi Sano