Velocity Reviews

-   -   unable to send reply to post (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t8110-unable-to-send-reply-to-post.html)

Sam 09-21-2003 03:34 AM

unable to send reply to post

Hello
I am not able to reply to posts.
Sending Messages progress bar going then another window pops up saying
Sending of messages failed.
Please verify thta your Mail & Newsgroups account settings are correct
and try again.

well, no spacifics there and if they are not correct how can I post in
the first place?

thanks for any directions

Sam 09-21-2003 04:06 AM

Re: unable to send reply to post

Sam wrote:
> Hello
> I am not able to reply to posts.
> Sending Messages progress bar going then another window pops up saying
> Sending of messages failed.
> Please verify thta your Mail & Newsgroups account settings are correct
> and try again.
>
> well, no spacifics there and if they are not correct how can I post in
> the first place?
>
> thanks for any directions

I can only send the reply when I save the post then open it and send.