Velocity Reviews

-   -   Option Strict On disallows late binding (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t808374-option-strict-on-disallows-late-binding.html)

Seema 01-24-2012 06:00 PM

Option Strict On disallows late binding

I am trying to convert a web application from 1.1 to 2.0 or above.
when I compile my solution it gives me error in the following piece of
code that

Option Strict On disallows late binding. The line of code is

Dim sqlConn As New
SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.GetConfig("Int ranetSettings")
("ConnectionAsset"))

I really appreciater your help in advance.

Arne Vajh°j 01-25-2012 02:19 AM

Re: Option Strict On disallows late binding

On 1/24/2012 1:00 PM, Seema wrote:
> I am trying to convert a web application from 1.1 to 2.0 or above.
> when I compile my solution it gives me error in the following piece of
> code that
>
> Option Strict On disallows late binding. The line of code is
>
> Dim sqlConn As New
> SqlConnection(ConfigurationSettings.GetConfig("Int ranetSettings")
> ("ConnectionAsset"))

Are you missing an Import?

Arne