Velocity Reviews

-   -   Sennheiser PC 320 G4ME Headset (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t808304-sennheiser-pc-320-g4me-headset.html)

Becky 01-23-2012 05:08 PM

Sennheiser PC 320 G4ME Headset

Hardware Heaven have recently taken a look at the Sennheiser PC 320 G4ME Headset:

Quote:

"Overall the build quality of the PC 320 is good, we get a nice light headset which is predominantly black plastic but each segment fits well with the next. Also worthy of note is that the rubber coated cable which is durable and the decent action on the mic which allows us to position it to our exact requirements.

In terms of design the PC 320 clearly takes a lead from the higher end headsets more than it does the PC 330 and overall the product impresses in this area. The silver trim adds a little extra in terms of aesthetics but more importantly this is a very comfortable headset to wear. It is light enough to wear for long gaming sessions and hangs very well on the head with just the right amount of force around the ears."
You can read the full review here.