Velocity Reviews

-   -   Failed to start monitoring changes to web.config (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t808004-failed-to-start-monitoring-changes-to-web-config.html)

Aubri 01-13-2012 05:21 PM

[Solved] Failed to start monitoring changes to web.config

I have a virtual directory mapped on my webserver. It's just a place to put files, but at some point in the past month, it started throwing the "Failed to start monitoring changes" error. It's already set to impersonate a user we have specifically for this purpose.

What do you need to know to help me fix this?

Edit: Never mind. One of the guys here found the solution.