Velocity Reviews

-   -   Social network security, Cloud access, (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t807344-social-network-security-cloud-access.html)

- Bobb - 12-25-2011 12:57 PM

Social network security, Cloud access,

Anyone out there in internet security ?
I'm looking at installing some new apps to my PC and would like some
feedback first. When I start the install of apps such as Google's
CaptureToCloud Extension, or Twitter and read through the "Terms and
Conditions", you are giving them the ability to "do whatever they want":
access your websites, your contacts, your browsing history, bookmarks.... so
I've not installed them. seems too much like 'Big Brother'. If you're a
pro, what are your thoughts ? Any online pointers ?