Velocity Reviews

-   -   Large password list (27 million entries) - includes Sony Pictures, Gawker and more (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t806681-large-password-list-27-million-entries-includes-sony-pictures-gawker-and-more.html)

disclosure 12-07-2011 07:55 AM

Large password list (27 million entries) - includes Sony Pictures, Gawker and more

From http://dazzlepod.com/uniqpass/

"UNIQPASS is large password list useful for use with John the Ripper (JtR) wordlist mode to translate even more hashes into cleartext passwords. While we have had good success rate with our standard password list passwords.txt (17.5MB), we realized the list can be made more useful and relevant if we include commonly used passwords from the recently leaked databases belonging to large websites. As a result, we have compiled millions of unique passwords into UNIQPASS"

"Version #2 released on December 2, 2011 with 27,286,232 entries"