Velocity Reviews

-   -   Cisco 3750 to squid routing not working (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t806259-cisco-3750-to-squid-routing-not-working.html)

eyaadh 11-24-2011 11:02 PM

Cisco 3750 to squid routing not working

hello,

I am using a cisco 3750 in my network as a gateway, and above it I use a squid machine for caching my internet. My network is like this:

Basically I have two VLANs on my network which are VLAN10 and VLAN100, VLAN10 is the cooperate network of my office. VLAN100 is the management VLAN which i use for the switches. I keep the squid as well the client in VLAN10.

squid (192.168.1.50)---->cisco 3750(192.168.1.123)---->Distribution Switch(cisco 2960)---->client PC (192.168.1.5)

I have done nating on squid and internet is working pretty fine when I use the client gateway as the squid, but when I use the cisco 3750 as my gateway after adding route maps for forwarding the internet traffic coming to the cisco 3750 to squid it disconnects me from internet as well I cannot even reach the switches from the corporate network. These are the only Lines I used for the routing:

!
route-map proxy-redirect permit 10
match ip address 110
set ip next-hop 192.168.1.50
!
access-list 110 deny tcp any any neq www
access-list 110 deny tcp host 192.168.1.50 any
access-list 110 permit tcp any any
!
interface Vlan999
ip address 192.168.1.123 255.255.255.0
no ip proxy-arp
ip policy route-map internet
!

can any one help me please, where have I gone wrong?