Velocity Reviews

-   -   Kids Can Create Websites (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t805153-kids-can-create-websites.html)

AP 10-24-2010 05:08 AM

Kids Can Create Websites

Children learn new ideas fast, and benefit a lot from learning new
skills. In the internet age we live in, it is important for them to
be
literate not only in browsing web pages, but also in developing them.
It might be hard work in the beginning, but they do get a boost in
confidence and satisfaction once they get it.

I helped my daughter create her first web page the other day. I was
pretty impressed with the speed at which she comprehended basic HTML
and web-publishing concepts. Have a look at it here:

http://www.alina.comuf.com

I know it's rather basic but I think it is a pretty good attempt for
first-timer still in primary school. If you're interested in creating
a free website for your kids, let us know as we've discovered a nice
web host that's very functional yet free-of-charge.

Adrienne Boswell 10-24-2010 05:37 PM

Re: Kids Can Create Websites

Gazing into my crystal ball I observed AP <tianung@hotmail.com> writing in

> Children learn new ideas fast, and benefit a lot from learning new
> skills. In the internet age we live in, it is important for them to
> be
> literate not only in browsing web pages, but also in developing them.
> It might be hard work in the beginning, but they do get a boost in
> confidence and satisfaction once they get it.
>
> I helped my daughter create her first web page the other day. I was
> pretty impressed with the speed at which she comprehended basic HTML
> and web-publishing concepts. Have a look at it here:

And this had to do with Classic ASP how?

--
Adrienne Boswell at Home
Arbpen Web Site Design Services

Evertjan. 10-24-2010 05:45 PM

Re: Kids Can Create Websites

Adrienne Boswell wrote on 24 okt 2010 in

> Gazing into my crystal ball I observed AP <tianung@hotmail.com>
> writing in
>
>> Children learn new ideas fast, and benefit a lot from learning new
>> skills. In the internet age we live in, it is important for them to
>> be
>> literate not only in browsing web pages, but also in developing them.
>> It might be hard work in the beginning, but they do get a boost in
>> confidence and satisfaction once they get it.
>>
>> I helped my daughter create her first web page the other day. I was
>> pretty impressed with the speed at which she comprehended basic HTML
>> and web-publishing concepts. Have a look at it here:

> And this had to do with Classic ASP how?

Indeed not.

Classic ASP has no daughters, as asp.net was disinherited.

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.