Velocity Reviews

-   -   Read .exl, .txt file from asp to take mobile number (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t804932-read-exl-txt-file-from-asp-to-take-mobile-number.html)

Deep 09-16-2009 05:33 AM

Read .exl, .txt file from asp to take mobile number

Dear Sir/madam
I have a problem, I have to send sms to a group but I have to take
all mobile no from a txt file or exl file, So I have to write a
program how to read these exl file or txt file to read all mobile
number to send sms.

Regards

Vinod kumar

Bob Barrows 09-16-2009 10:54 AM

Re: Read .exl, .txt file from asp to take mobile number

Deep wrote:
> Dear Sir/madam
> I have a problem, I have to send sms to a group but I have to take
> all mobile no from a txt file or exl file, So I have to write a
> program how to read these exl file or txt file to read all mobile
> number to send sms.

Start here:
http://www.aspfaq.com/show.asp?id=2039

Then search the same site for string-parsing, and use google to search for
vbscript string parsing.

--
Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET - 2004-2007
"NO SPAM"