Velocity Reviews

-   -   Classic ASP IN IIS 7 (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t804926-classic-asp-in-iis-7-a.html)

E.Sampath Reddy 09-10-2009 09:49 AM

Classic ASP IN IIS 7

Iam Not able to upload image using IIS 7(Windows server 2008) where as
Same code is worked fine in windiws 2server 2003 (IIS6)

Please Give solution for that

Evertjan. 09-10-2009 02:00 PM

Re: Classic ASP IN IIS 7

E.Sampath Reddy wrote on 10 sep 2009 in

> Iam Not able to upload image using IIS 7(Windows server 2008) where as
> Same code is worked fine in windiws 2server 2003 (IIS6)

We have some problem with our crystal ball and can't see your code.

Are you sure you used a script code under ASP?

> Please Give solution for that

Better ask in news:microsoft.public.magic.solutions

--
Evertjan.
The Netherlands.