Velocity Reviews

-   -   Not able to run the asp.net from IIS server? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t804128-not-able-to-run-the-asp-net-from-iis-server.html)

Manish 03-20-2008 01:49 PM

Not able to run the asp.net from IIS server?

Hi friends iam using IIS server to run my asp.net program. I can
compile and run from the asp.net tool and also i can connect with sql
server. when i try to run from the IIS server i was not able to
connect with sql server and I am getting error as page cannot be
display. but i can run the static page(without using sql server
connection) from the same IIS server. I think im mistaking in the sql
server connection. can anyone help me out.

Bob Barrows [MVP] 03-20-2008 01:57 PM

Re: Not able to run the asp.net from IIS server?

Manish wrote:
> Hi friends iam using IIS server to run my asp.net program. I can
> compile and run from the asp.net tool and also i can connect with sql
> server. when i try to run from the IIS server i was not able to
> connect with sql server and I am getting error as page cannot be
> display. but i can run the static page(without using sql server
> connection) from the same IIS server. I think im mistaking in the sql
> server connection. can anyone help me out.

recommended practice), but this is a classic asp newsgroup. ASP.Net is
a different technology from classic ASP. While you may be lucky enough
to find a dotnet-savvy person here who can answer your question, you
can eliminate the luck factor by posting your question to a newsgroup
where the dotnet-savvy people hang out. I suggest
to help you.

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET