Velocity Reviews

-   -   Text Messaging (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t803741-text-messaging.html)

Dave Navarro 11-08-2007 07:54 PM

Text Messaging

My work wants me to set up a web page for managers that allows them to
send cell text messages to other managers through a web page.

I know that with Spring (my carrier, I can send an email to my phone
number. But the various managers all have their own cell phones with
various carriers.

Can anyone point me to some information on which carriers use which
methods for sending text messages via the web?

Thanks!

Tony 11-08-2007 08:08 PM

Re: Text Messaging

You can set it up so that you can just send an email to their phone.

For example, I think for Sprint it might be <phone number>@sprint.com or something
similar.

Tony

news:MPG.219d255983939b8a98968c@msnews.microsoft.c om...

Dave Navarro 11-08-2007 09:23 PM

Re: Text Messaging

I found the info at:

http://www.livejournal.com/tools/tex...l?mode=details

Thanks to a response to an earlier message I posted.

In article <u2DWSukIIHA.3848@TK2MSFTNGP05.phx.gbl>, TonyB77@yahoo.com
says...