Velocity Reviews

-   -   ASP and Active Directory (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t803493-asp-and-active-directory.html)

Sobota 08-16-2007 09:59 AM

ASP and Active Directory

Hello,

I need to get the current logon (to AD) user name on ASP level. Is there any
ActiveX (ocx,dll) object in windows directory, which I can use? I used the
nwdir.dll file to get this name from novell directory with ndap. I think
that Microsoft should has the same funcionality but I can't find that.

Greetings,
Sobota

ThatsIT.net.au 08-18-2007 03:35 AM

Re: ASP and Active Directory