Velocity Reviews

-   -   calling a proceedure (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t802909-calling-a-proceedure.html)

ig.martix@gmail.com 03-23-2007 03:18 AM

calling a proceedure

I'm a bit new to asp.

What I'm looking to doing is having three input boxes on a page.

As an example I would like for the user to input a employee ID in the
first input box and then wither press enter or onblur it would call a
proceedure that would get data from an access DB and display the
employees first and last name in the other two input boxes.

I know the code I need to get the data from the DB but I don't know
how to call the proceedure. I'm also assuming that the only way to get
and display data from the input boxes is to have them in a form.

Is it possible to call a asp proceedure by pressing enter or onblur??