Velocity Reviews

-   -   How can I redirect the output of Console.Writeline in an ASP.Net A (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t802898-how-can-i-redirect-the-output-of-console-writeline-in-an-asp-net-a.html)

AAOM Tim 03-21-2007 01:47 PM

How can I redirect the output of Console.Writeline in an ASP.Net A

And where is the output sent to in a web app?

Thanks!
--
Tim Meagher

Anthony Jones 03-21-2007 02:56 PM

Re: How can I redirect the output of Console.Writeline in an ASP.Net A

"AAOM Tim" <AAOMTim@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> And where is the output sent to in a web app?
>
> Thanks!
> --
> Tim Meagher

This NG is for Classic ASP

Ask in

AAOM Tim 03-21-2007 03:12 PM

Re: How can I redirect the output of Console.Writeline in an ASP.N

thanks!
--
Tim Meagher