Velocity Reviews

-   -   Grids / Tables (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t802887-grids-tables.html)

Tim Gee 03-19-2007 04:55 PM

Grids / Tables

Hi,

I need to create a table on a web page dynamicaly - during the page load,
which will fire a server side event when a cell is clicked - giving the cell
details, is this possable in ASP.net, and if so could someone point me in the
right direction?

Thanks

Tim

Anthony Jones 03-19-2007 05:06 PM

Re: Grids / Tables

"Tim Gee" <TimGee@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> I need to create a table on a web page dynamicaly - during the page load,
> which will fire a server side event when a cell is clicked - giving the

cell
> details, is this possable in ASP.net, and if so could someone point me in

the
> right direction?

this is a classic ASP NG.

Tim Gee 03-19-2007 05:18 PM