Velocity Reviews

-   -   Problems With My Webmaster (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t802876-problems-with-my-webmaster.html)

wesbao33@msn.com 03-16-2007 09:57 PM

Problems With My Webmaster

I have elected a foreign country to design my website at a very low
price. Now that I want to make changes and update it, this company is
trying to get more money out of me by chargeing for every little
detail. This was discussed in the begining that all updates will be
at no cost. Now they have made a reverse rule that all updates are
subject to fees.

This I don't mind, but the fees are outrageous.

I would like to save my website and take control or transfer it to
another webmaster who can make prompt updates.

How can I do this? Please help.