Velocity Reviews

-   -   Is this a good book to start off with to learn ASP? (http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/t801619-is-this-a-good-book-to-start-off-with-to-learn-asp.html)

kickedmydog@gmail.com 07-11-2006 09:13 PM

Is this a good book to start off with to learn ASP?

I found this on E-Bay and heard that it's a good start.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:L:DS:US:8

Can anyone with experience in ASP confirm this?

Thanks

kickedmydog@gmail.com 07-12-2006 07:24 AM

Re: Is this a good book to start off with to learn ASP?

Thanks for the advice.

Mike Brind 07-12-2006 07:38 AM

Re: Is this a good book to start off with to learn ASP?

I've had that book for about 6 years. I still refer to it
occasionally. If you want to learn ASP 3.0, it's very good indeed.

--
Mike Brind

matt.gortner@gmail.com 07-13-2006 03:35 PM

Re: Is this a good book to start off with to learn ASP?

I have that book as well. Lots of information (perhaps too much to
start with).

A smaller (thus easier to carry around), handy reference (also very
cheap) is Active Server Pages 3.0: Your Visual Blueprint for Developing
Interactive Web Sites (isbn 0764534726)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/076...lance&n=283155